- Thursday August 29th – What is the explanation for the high incidenceof psychosis in.
minority groups? And what needs to be done?
- Friday August 30th The abyss between a person who is psychotic, family, friends.
and clinicians. How to bridge the gap?
- Saturday August 31st Open for public: Themes of psychosis connecting to the atmosphere in society, psychosis and evil, psychosis and world destruction,
Ubuntu: connection with ancestors, group, and progeny.
- Sunday September 1st new research
Choose if you would like to send in a:
- Symposium – 90 minutes. May include two, three, or more participants
- Workshop – 90 minutes, opportunity for active audience participation and learning
- Oral Presentation – for presentation of research, projects or programs, or other work on conference themes
- Poster – for presentation of research, projects or programs, or other work on conference themes (prizes will be given for the 3 best posters!)
Abstract title min. 5 characters max. 20 words
Choose a topic connecting to the themes of the conference, choose ‘’ other’’ if your presentation is not connected to the themes. Remember presentations that connect to the conference themes will be given preference.
- Fill in a learning goal of your presentation
- Fill in an abstract text no longer than 300 words
- You can add an image if you wish
- Are you applying for the Feinsilver award?
- Fill in any co-authors
The deadline for submitting abstracts is: March 17th 2019
March 17th: Abstract submission deadline (24.00 CET)
24th April: Authors will be informed if their paper has been accepted/rejected, and the type of presentation
8th May: Early bird fee deadline (all presenters must be registered by this date)
31st May: Authors will be informed of the time slot of their presentations