Local Organising Committee
Conference Organisation Commitee
Brenda Froyen – Dag van Wetter – Eddo Rats – Erik Thys – Felizberto Lopes Martins da Veiga – Fons van der Kar – Frans Ginjaar – Fred Balvert – G.A. Francken – Henk Oosterling – Jeanny Severijns – Jeroen Zwaal – Joris Corthouts – Lut de Rijdt – Peter Dierinck – Wouter Kusters
Join ISPS before you register and enjoy a reduced conference fee
If an ISPS group exists in your country please join ISPS through your regional group ISPS Regional groups determine the membership fees for their individual members. These are usually substantially cheaper than Individual Membership of ISPS International with the same benefits.
ISPS Membership benefits include
- Four issues per annum of the ISPS Journal: ‘Psychosis: Psychological, Social and Integrative Approaches’
- Online access to all Psychosis issues
- You will receive the ISPS Newsletter three to four times per annum (via e-mail)
- You can join one of our many e-mail discussion groups
- Reduced rates at ISPS international conferences further information
- 20% discount on books in the ISPS series published by Routledge
Welcome to ISPS
ISPS was founded by Gaetano Benedetti and Christian Müller, two young psychiatrists who wanted a more humane treatment for people with psychosis. ISPS has been organising international and regional conferences ever since 1956. Learn more about the history of ISPS at the ISPS website
ISPS carries on promoting psychological and social approaches even in times when it is not in fashion to do so. ISPS has a tradition of dialogue: clinicians from different therapeutic approaches, researchers, people with lived experience and family members are all in conversation with each other through ISPS.